Energy doesn’t die. Tragic events throughout history have provided us with dates that are etched in the public’s perception. Some events are planned for a particular date, and others are left to fate.
President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated on April 14, 1865.
He died on April 15, 1865.
The TITANIC hit an iceberg on April 14, 1912.
It sunk into the ocean on April 15, 1912.
President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963.
– START TO THE END OF THE RESISTANCE –
The death of JFK ushered in a permanent cabal state.
Two authors who have written about dystopian governments died on November 22.
Aldous Huxley – November 22, 1963 – Brave New World
Anthony Burgess – November 22, 1993 – A Clockwork Orange
Energy levels are pointing towards dystopia. A shadow government.
Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated on June 5, 1968, died on June 6, 1968.
The Six-Day War, also known as the June War, the 1967 Arab–Israeli War, was an armed conflict that started on June 5, 1967.
The United States sealed the fate of WW2 with the D-Day invasion of Normandy, France, on June 6, 1944.
THE GOLD CONNECTION:
President John F. Kennedy told Congress that “this nation will maintain the dollar as good as gold…the foundation stone of the free world’s trade and payments system.”
On March 20, 1968, President Johnson signed a bill eliminating the “gold cover” (i.e., the reserve backing by gold) for Federal Reserve notes. Before removing the gold cover, each Federal Reserve Bank had been required to hold a gold certificate reserve of not less than 25 percent against its Federal Reserve note liability.
Two other Presidents who had been strong defenders of the gold standard, McKinley, and Garfield, were assassinated.
President McKinley – Shot on September 6, 1901, and died on September 14, 1901
President Garfield – Shot on July 2, 1881, and died September 19, 1881.
In 1981, President Reagan had started a “gold commission” to decide if the United States would revert back to the gold standard.
President Ronald Reagan had an assassination attempt on March 30, 1981.
Exactly a year later, on March 30, 1982, President Reagan’s “gold commission” recommended not linking gold back to the dollar. They publicly announced it on March 31, 1982.
What Are the Advantages of the Gold Standard? First, the gold standard prevents inflation as governments and banks cannot manipulate the money supply (e.g., overissuing money). The gold standard also stabilizes prices and foreign exchange rates.
What else happened on March 31? On March 31, 1968, Lyndon Johnson resigned from the White House.
Some people state that the assassination of President Kennedy was the end of democracy.
On September 11, 1990, at 9.09 PM, George Bush Snr made a speech to Congress entitled “Toward A New World Order “.
His son, George W. Bush was President on September 11, 2001, when the Twin Towers “fell”.
On September 11, 2012, the U.S. embassy in Benghazi was attacked, resulting in the death of an ambassador.
September 11, 2001, was 111 days until the end of 2001 and 11 years until 2012 (the year the Mayan Calendar ends).
A key number: 11
- 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
- September 11th is the 254th day of the year (2 + 5 + 4) = 11
- The two towers stood side by side = 11
- The first plane to hit the World Trade Center was Flight 11
- New York ratified the United States Constitution on July 26, 1788 to become the 11th state
- Number of people onboard Flight 11 = 11 crew, 76 passengers and 5 hijackers = 92 (9+2) = 11
- Number of people onboard Flight 92 = 65 (6+5) = 11
March 20, 2003, is a date of great symbolism as many military operations and tragedies have taken place.
- 1739 Iranian ruler Nadir Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne
- 1760 Great Fire of Boston destroys 349 buildings
- 1800 French army defeats Turks at Heliopolis & advance to Cairo
- 1815 Napoleon enters Paris after escape from Elba, begins 100-day rule
- 1861 An earthquake completely destroys Mendoza, Argentina
- 1968 LBJ signs a bill removing gold backing from U.S. paper money
- 2003 A US-led coalition launches a ground invasion of Iraq after an ultimatum for Saddam Hussein and his sons to leave Iraq expires